This page will be updated daily and kept current during this ever-evolving situation.
We are diligently following guidance and best practices from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and providing options to help employees modify how they work, including flex scheduling and remote work wherever possible.
Here are important updates regarding our operations:
Shipping Delay Notices
Thank you in advance for your patience as we all work hard to deliver your order in a timely manner.
- All national shipping carriers have reported a Nationwide shortage of trucks and drivers due to a surge in online orders caused by COVID-19.
- Further shipping delays caused by local disruptions are also possible.
Estimated Shipping Timeframes
The 14-24 day delivery timeframe outlined below is an estimate. We cannot guarantee shipping dates due to driver and truck shortages reported by our carriers.
- Please allow 7-10 business days to process your order for shipment.
- Once your order is loaded onto a truck, you will automatically receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking number from the carrier.
- Once you receive a tracking number, shipping timeframes can range from 7-14 business, weather permitting.*
Out of Stocks
- The most current and up-to-date information regarding back in stock dates can be found on the product detail page. If there is no date posted it means we do not yet have a date confirmed.
- Sign up for email notifications for any out of stock items and be alerted whenever inventory returns.
- We do not accept phone reservations or prepayments for any out of stock products.
- Any back in stock date posted is an estimate based on the current situation and therefore not guaranteed.
- Quantities will be limited and will be available on a first come first served basis.
Our Customer Service team members are working remotely and are available for existing order inquiries at 1-385-255-9025 or by email.
Customer Service is available Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm (Mountain).
* Within the Contiguous United States.