Professional Assembly Service
Professional Assembly Service Overview
When you purchase the Professional Assembly service upgrade with our exercise bikes and ellipticals, third-party professional installers will assemble it in your home for you—in the room of your choice!
- Professional third party assembly
- Nationwide coverage
- Assembled in the room of your choice
- Estimated assembly within 3-5 days after delivery
Professional Assembly Service Questions and Answers
Q: How does the assembly service work
After purchasing our Professional Assembly Service, you will receive an email from the Nationwide third-party installers with the following steps so you can schedule a day and time for assembly. Estimated assembly will take place within 3-5 days after delivery.
Q: What comes with the Professional Assembly Service
You are purchasing complete assembly and installation of the exercise bike or elliptical machine only. It does not include the assembly of any other items you bought separately.
Q: Will the installers bring the base unit into my room of choice
Yes, the professional installers will move all qualifying items into the room of your choice for assembly.
Q: Will the installers remove the packaging after installation
No, you will be responsible for removing and disposing of all packaging material.
Q: What do I need to do before the installers arrive
There are a few things you need to do before the installation team arrives, including:
- Debris from the area.
- Ensure there is ample space to unpack and assemble the unit.
- Ensure access to an electric power outlet is working correctly within 200' of the assembly area.
- NOTE: An adult customer must be at the job site during installation.
- NOTE: Please arrange for pets and children to be in a separate room during the installation process.
Professional Assembly Service Reviews
Customers Also Viewed
1260sc Rear Wheel Studio Cycle
1280ef Adjustable Stride Elliptical Trainer
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov